Saturday, September 09, 2006

Phew! Its over!

Finally finished my Financial Management presentation. Surprisingly went off really well. I was not all that confident before we begun, but kudos to my teammates… they rose up to the occasion. We had made a point to cover all the details, this meant that our presentation was long and could have become a tad boring, but in the end the prof was happy that we covered everything. Well, to bring in the humor part I volunteered and became a man and a woman at the same time (Randy and Kathy). This went well with the audience and some of them were asking me after the presentation if I would be wearing a skirt to the class next time around. :-)

Ok, enough of studies for the week. Had a tough week. Time to relax. Going for Munnabhai part-2 in sometime. Hopefully the movie is good and am able to stay awake after 5 sleepless nights (not exactly sleepless).

But, when is this class going to finish?? Hey prof…have mercy! It’s a sat evening and we made a good presentation…now please leave us!!!

No comments: