Thursday, September 07, 2006

Accounting accounted for!

Done with my Financial accounting presentation today. Was a gruesome experience. The prof grilled us for over 2 hrs. Imagine standing for 2 hrs in front of a class of 50. Anyways he did mention that this was the toughest presentation over the course and we did a good job. Got an ‘A’! Yay! Finally, I open my account of grades. Hopefully, it remains in the A range.

The prof for accounting is a absolutely no-nonsense prof. Black and white….no grey areas for him. He wants us to be crystal clear, no vague statements will do. Nice attitude I must say, and I think this is the kind of attitude required to teach a subject like accounting where everything is precise. Maybe in a course like marketing we can be vague and keep throwing out crap.

Anyways, this was the first hurdle, have a MBO assignment to submit tomorrow. Also need to read the case on Process Analysis of a chocolate maker. Then later in the afternoon my Financial mgmt (FM) group is going to meet to finalize the FM presentation. That’s on Saturday! Can’t wait for Saturday, me and my friends are planning to go for Lage Raho Munnabhai! Hope the presentation goes well so that I can enjoy the movie the way its supposed to be.

No comments: